The suction skimmer (Turret) unit allows land base pump units to recover water from the surface of shallow water bodies.
- Recovery of water from shallow water bodies – Minimum depth of operation down to 250 mm with suction flow rate up to 1,000 m3/h
- Operational Flexibility –Allows the suction point to be from 5m to 100 m away from the pump unit
- Improved Water Clarity – Eliminates uptake of solids into the pump as it allows recovery of water from the surface
- Low maintenance - Made of polyethylene and no moving parts.
- Adaptable Design - Primarily designed for self priming pump units but can be fitted with a non return valve close to the unit for flood pump designs